About Us and Why We're Hiring...
As Pacesetter’s Award Winner for fastest-growing private companies in 2020, 2021, and 2022 RoadSync is on a mission to power commerce anywhere, anytime across the logistics ecosystem with smart, simple, and innovative financial solutions. Our innovative digital platform dramatically reduces processing time and maximizes revenue collection for warehouses, trucks/carriers, and repair/tow operators. With a mission of this magnitude, we’re always looking for top-tier talent to drive us forward.
RoadSync is growing, and so is our Product team. We are looking for a hungry Product Manager looking to tackle issues for the most important vertical in the world - Supply Chain. The Product Manager position is a core part of the Product Management function.
If you’re an inquisitive Product Manager who is able to roll up your sleeves with a passion for building great solutions and up for your next challenge, we’d like to speak with you.
Some things you'll be doing at RoadSync...
- Identifying, designing, and developing innovative product offerings to drive growth within the key segments; Owning the short & long-term product roadmap
- Championing new products and ideas within the team with consideration of competitive factors, market demand, risk management, program economics, strategic fit, and operational complexity
- Conducting competitive assessment and positioning analyses for our core products, including the areas of pricing, promotions, product features, and sales channels
- Monitoring industry trends and developments both in the logistics fintech space as well as the broader payments industry
- Partnering with sales, customer support, engineering, and marketing
managers, and external creative vendors to design and deploy new product releases and marketing strategies that help drive demand for products
- Defining and communicating product positioning and value proposition
messaging to sales teams
- Overseeing key performance metrics to determine performance to targets and identify opportunities for improvement and/or growth
We'd love to hear from you if…
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional teams to perform planning and execution of initiatives
- Comfortable in a competitive, high-performance, target-driven environment
- Data-driven, results-oriented, and precise
- Creative thinker with sound business judgment
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Self-starter -independently initiates and drives projects toward completion
- BS/BA from a 4-year college or university. Quantitative/analytical degree preferred or related experience
- 4 plus years of experience in product development, strategy, and/or business consulting role required
- Experience creating and executing detailed go-to-market plans that drive sales
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience in the Payments or Logistics industries is a plus
Why you’ll love it here...
RoadSync is a team of passionate research, sales, technical, marketing, design, success, and operations professionals. Our customers ride in the front seat! We are driven by insights from real people that utilize our services. We care deeply about what we’re doing - and bring our best effort daily. We value being a diverse and inclusive team and company. We believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. We are proud of what RoadSync is today, and we are excited to build our
future with you!
In addition to joining an innovative and passionate team, you will get:
- Competitive compensation package and company equity awarded on day 1!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits - premium paid for employees
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Energetic, fun office environment in Midtown Atlanta
- Mentorship from successful leaders across the company
- 401K Plan
- Commuter/parking benefits while at the office
- Catered lunches for those working in the office. We have a love for good food and sharing a meal (even virtually!)
- Exposure to the inner workings of a growing company, including open,
transparent communication within our team. You will know what is happening and why it matters
RoadSync is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, pregnancy, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Every day our team is honored to work with individuals from all walks of life. We aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at RoadSync brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them. We believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to our customers, and helps us grow and learn as individuals.